Exchanges of group-based favours: Ingroup bias in the prisoner's dilemma game with minimal groups in Japan and New Zealand
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd with the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 196–207, September 2008
How to Cite
Yamagishi, T., Mifune, N., Liu, J. H. and Pauling, J. (2008), Exchanges of group-based favours: Ingroup bias in the prisoner's dilemma game with minimal groups in Japan and New Zealand. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 11: 196–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-839X.2008.00258.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Received 25 May 2007; accepted for publication 9 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!