Role of personal endorsement of outgroup members' distinctive values and need for cognitive closure in attitude towards the outgroup
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd with the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 54–62, March 2009
How to Cite
Guan, Y., Bond, M. H., Huang, Z., Zhang, Z., Deng, H., Hu, T. and Gao, H. (2009), Role of personal endorsement of outgroup members' distinctive values and need for cognitive closure in attitude towards the outgroup. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 12: 54–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-839X.2008.01270.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received 9 March 2008; accepted 15 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!