Definitions of bullying: Age and sex differences in a Turkish sample
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Asian Journal of Social Psychology © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd with the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 75–83, March 2011
How to Cite
Ucanok, Z., Smith, P. K. and Karasoy, D. S. (2011), Definitions of bullying: Age and sex differences in a Turkish sample. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 14: 75–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-839X.2010.01334.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Received 7 September 2009; accepted 30 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!