A version of this paper was presented at the 59th Annual Conference of the International Communication Association, 2009.
Shyness, sociability, and the role of media synchronicity in the use of computer-mediated communication for interpersonal communication
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. Asian Journal of Social Psychology © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd with the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 84–90, March 2011
How to Cite
Chan, M. (2011), Shyness, sociability, and the role of media synchronicity in the use of computer-mediated communication for interpersonal communication. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 14: 84–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-839X.2010.01335.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Received 14 August 2009; accepted 30 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!