Reciprocal influences between stress and internalizing problems in Korean adolescents: A cross-lagged, longitudinal study
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Asian Journal of Social Psychology © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd with the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 189–196, September 2011
How to Cite
Lee, J. (2011), Reciprocal influences between stress and internalizing problems in Korean adolescents: A cross-lagged, longitudinal study. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 14: 189–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-839X.2011.01345.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Received 16 January 2010; accepted 7 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!