Risk, protection, and resilience in Chinese adolescents: A psycho-social study
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Asian Journal of Social Psychology © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd with the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 269–282, December 2011
How to Cite
Li, H., Martin, A. J., Armstrong, D. and Walker, R. (2011), Risk, protection, and resilience in Chinese adolescents: A psycho-social study. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 14: 269–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-839X.2011.01356.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2011
- Received 10 August 2010; accepted 4 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!