Author Note: Ken'ichiro Nakashima, Preschool Education Section, Nagasaki Women's Junior College.
In-group representation and social value affect the use of in-group identification for maintaining and enhancing self-evaluation
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Asian Journal of Social Psychology © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd with the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 49–59, March 2012
How to Cite
Nakashima, K., Isobe, C. and Ura, M. (2012), In-group representation and social value affect the use of in-group identification for maintaining and enhancing self-evaluation. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 15: 49–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-839X.2011.01361.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
- Received 13 October 2009; accepted 18 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!