This work was supported by an Economic and Social Research Council grant awarded to the first author, RES-000–22-1817.
Eliciting donations to disaster victims: Psychological considerations
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Asian Journal of Social Psychology © 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd with the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 221–230, December 2012
How to Cite
Zagefka, H., Noor, M., Brown, R., Hopthrow, T. and de Moura, G. R. (2012), Eliciting donations to disaster victims: Psychological considerations. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 15: 221–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-839X.2012.01378.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: RES-000–22-1817
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!