Independent researcher on issues relating to well-being and liberty. Prior to his retirement from full-time work he was an economic consultant and, before that, First Assistant Commissioner for the Australian Industry Commission.
Gross national happiness
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Crawford School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 1–16, November 2009
How to Cite
Bates, W. (2009), Gross national happiness. Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 23: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8411.2009.01235.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!