Muhammad A. Prabowo (main author), University of Sebelas Maret, Surakarta, Indonesia, and John Simpson, Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia, corresponding author's e-mail: email@example.com.
Independent directors and firm performance in family controlled firms: evidence from Indonesia
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Crawford School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 121–132, May 2011
How to Cite
Prabowo, M. and Simpson, J. (2011), Independent directors and firm performance in family controlled firms: evidence from Indonesia. Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 25: 121–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8411.2011.01276.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!