Jingjing Yang is a PhD candidate at the School of Economics and Finance, Massey University, NZ, and Lecturer, School of Inter-culture Studies, Jiangxi Normal University, China; Jing Chi is Senior Lecturer, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University; and Martin Young is Professor in Finance, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University
A review of corporate governance in China
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Crawford School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 15–28, May 2011
How to Cite
Yang, J., Chi, J. and Young, M. (2011), A review of corporate governance in China. Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 25: 15–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8411.2011.01283.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!