Yen-Heng Henry Chen, Consultant, Development Research Group, World Bank. I am grateful to James Markusen, Wolfgang Keller, Keith Maskus, Donald Waldman, Niven Winchester, and an anonymous referee for advice and suggestions. Shiou-Jiuan Lee, Chun-Hung Li, and Kuen-Lung Chuang also provided excellent support for data investigation. All remaining errors are my own.
Are multinationals exporting jobs? The case of Taiwan
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal compilation © 2011 Crawford School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 89–102, November 2011
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-H. H. (2011), Are multinationals exporting jobs? The case of Taiwan. Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 25: 89–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8411.2011.01305.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!