Masahiro Inoguchi, Associate Professor, Kyoto Sangyo University, Kamigamo-Motoyama, Kita-ku, Kyoto, Japan.
Influence of real estate prices on domestic bank loans in Southeast Asia
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal compilation © 2011 Crawford School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 151–164, November 2011
How to Cite
Inoguchi, M. (2011), Influence of real estate prices on domestic bank loans in Southeast Asia. Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 25: 151–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8411.2011.01308.x
I am grateful for the helpful comments of Juro Teranishi, Masaharu Hanazaki, Ryuzo Miyao, Fumiharu Mieno, Daiji Kawaguchi, Hiroshi Gunji, Kazumine Kondo, Nobuyoshi Yamori, Yosuke Takeda, an anonymous referee and the participants of the Modern Monetary Economics Conference 2006 in Kobe, the Japanese Economic Association meeting in May 2007 and the 11th international convention 2008 of East Asian Economic Association in Manila. All errors in the paper are solely mine. This research was supported in part by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology: Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research of Young Scientists.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!