Xiaobing Feng, Associate Professor, Antai Economic and Management School, Shanghai Jiaotong University and School of Finance, Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade; and Ilan Alon is Cornell Professor, China Center, Rollins College, White Park, Florida. The study is supported by Leading Academic Discipline Project of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission, Project Number: J51206; National Education Committee Funding: 11YJA790030; Shanghai Social Science Fund: 2011BJB015 and Major Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission12ZS166.
Changes in services trade barriers in banking and their impact: the case of the ASEAN+3
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Crawford School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 103–115, November 2011
How to Cite
Feng, X. and Alon, I. (2011), Changes in services trade barriers in banking and their impact: the case of the ASEAN+3. Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 25: 103–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8411.2011.01309.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!