Nader Habibi, Henry J. Leir Professor, Crown Center for Middle East Studies Brandeis University Waltham, Massachusetts.
Growth in economic relations of China and India with the GCC countries
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal compilation © 2011 Crawford School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 52–67, November 2011
How to Cite
Habibi, N. (2011), Growth in economic relations of China and India with the GCC countries. Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 25: 52–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8411.2011.01311.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!