Ismail Ait-Saadi, Senior Lecturer, School of Business & Design, Swinburne University of Technology, Sarawak Campus, Malaysia; and Mansor Jusoh, Professor, Faculty of Economics & Business, University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia.
What we know, what we still need to know: the Asian currency crisis revisited
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Crawford School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 21–37, November 2011
How to Cite
Ait-Saadi, I. and Jusoh, M. (2011), What we know, what we still need to know: the Asian currency crisis revisited. Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 25: 21–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8411.2011.01316.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!