Yongzheng Yang, Resident Representative for Pacific Island Countries, Matt Davies, Coordinator, Pacific Financial Technical Assistance Center, Shengzu Wang, Economist, Jonathan Dunn, Deputy Division Chief and Yiqun Wu, Research Analyst, International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC, USA.
Monetary policy transmission and macroeconomic policy coordination in Pacific island countries
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 46–68, May 2012
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Davies, M., Wang, S., Dunn, J. and Wu, Y. (2012), Monetary policy transmission and macroeconomic policy coordination in Pacific island countries. Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 26: 46–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8411.2012.01333.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!