ESTIMATING A LOGIT MODEL WITH RANDOMIZED DATA: THE CASE OF COCAINE USE
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2008
Australian Journal of Statistics
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 9–20, March 1994
How to Cite
KERKVLIET, J. (1994), ESTIMATING A LOGIT MODEL WITH RANDOMIZED DATA: THE CASE OF COCAINE USE. Australian Journal of Statistics, 36: 9–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.1994.tb00634.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2008
- Received July 1990; revised December 1993; accepted January 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!