Some public health issues in the current state of genetic testing for breast cancer in Australia
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 467–472, October 1996
How to Cite
Hopper, J. L. (1996), Some public health issues in the current state of genetic testing for breast cancer in Australia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 20: 467–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.1996.tb01623.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!