Effectiveness of a community-directed ‘healthy lifestyle’ program in a remote Australian Aboriginal community
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 136–144, April 2000
How to Cite
Rowley, K. G., Daniel, M., Skinner, K., Skinner, M., White, G. A. and O'Dea, K. (2000), Effectiveness of a community-directed ‘healthy lifestyle’ program in a remote Australian Aboriginal community. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 24: 136–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2000.tb00133.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2007
- Revision requested: December 1999, Accepted: January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.