An evaluation of tobacco brief intervention training in three Indigenous health care settings in north Queensland
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 426–431, October 2002
How to Cite
Harvey, D., Tsey, K., Cadet-James, Y., Minniecon, D., Ivers, R., McCalman, J., Lloyd, J. and Young, D. (2002), An evaluation of tobacco brief intervention training in three Indigenous health care settings in north Queensland. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 26: 426–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2002.tb00342.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Revision requested: July 2002 Accepted: August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.