The impact of smoking on use of hospital services: the Busselton study
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 225–230, June 2002
How to Cite
English, D. R., Hien, T.V.Vu. and Knuiman, M. W. (2002), The impact of smoking on use of hospital services: the Busselton study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 26: 225–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2002.tb00678.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Revision requested: January 2002 Accepted: March 2002
- 2Mortality from Smoking in Developed Countries 1950–2000. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1994., , , ,
- 3The Quantification of Drug Caused Morbidity and Mortality in Australia 1988. Canberra : Commonwealth Department of Community Services and Health, 1990., , , , , , et al.
- 4The Quantification of Drug Caused Morbidity and Mortality in Australia. 1995 ed. Canberra : Commonwealth Department of Human Services and Health, 1995., , , , , , et al.
- 5The Quantification of Drug-Caused Mortality and Morbidity in Australia, 1998. Drug Statistics Series No.: 7 Canberra : Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2001. AIHW Catalogue No.: PHE 29.,
- 6The Busselton Study: Mapping Population Health. Cardiovascular and respiratory disease risk factors in Busselton, Australia. Sydney : Australasian Medical Publishing, 1998., editor.
- 11Generalized Linear Models. 2nd ed. London : Chapman and Hall, 1989.,
- 14Australian Bureau of Statistics. 1989–90 National Health Survey. Health Risk Factors, Australia. Canberra : AGPS, 1992.