Having a baby in Victoria 1989–2000: continuity and change in the decade following the Victorian Ministerial Review of Birthing Services
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 242–250, June 2002
How to Cite
Brown, S., Darcy, M.-A. and Bruinsma, F. (2002), Having a baby in Victoria 1989–2000: continuity and change in the decade following the Victorian Ministerial Review of Birthing Services. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 26: 242–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2002.tb00681.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Revision requested: February 2002 Accepted: April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.