Sex in Australia: Sexual difficulties in a representative sample of adults
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 164–170, April 2003
How to Cite
Richters, J., Grulich, A. E., de Visser, R. O., Smith, A. M.A. and Rissel, C. E. (2003), Sex in Australia: Sexual difficulties in a representative sample of adults. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 27: 164–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2003.tb00804.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- 1Human Sexual Inadequacy. Boston : Little Brown; 1970.,
- 2Human Sexual Response. Boston : Little Brown; 1966.,
- 3Sex is Not a Natural Act. Colorado : Westview; 1995.
- 4A New View of Women's Sexual Problems. New York : Haworth; 2001., , editors.
- 5Woman's Experience of Sex. London : Dorling Kindersley; 1983.
- 6The sexological construction of sexual functioning. Aust N Z J Sociol 1994; 30:20–35.
- 7Coming, coming, gone: a feminist deconstruction of heterosexual orgasm. Sexualities 2000; 3:55–76.
- 8Sexual Conduct: The Social Sources of Human Sexuality. Chicago : Aldine; 1973.,
- 9Sexual scripts: social and therapeutic implications. J Sex Marital Ther 1987; 2:3–27.
- 11Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: DSM IV TR; 4th ed, text revision. Washington : American Psychiatric Association; 2000.
- 12The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States. Chicago : University of Chicago Press; 1994., , ,
- 14the ACSF Group. Sexual Behaviour and AIDS. Aldershot : Avebury; 1994., , and
- 16Sexual disabilities, problems, and satisfaction in 18–74 year old Swedes. Scand J Sexol 1999; 2:79–105.,
- 19Measuring Remoteness: Accessibility/Remoteness Index of Australia (ARIA). Canberra : Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care; 2001.
- 20Australian Bureau of Statistics. Australian Standard Classification of Occupations, 2nd ed. Canberra : ABS; 1997. ABS Catalogue No.: 1220.0.
- 21STATA: statistical software [computer program]. Version 7.0. Texas : Stata Corporation; 2002.
- 22Inequalities in Marriage: Australia and Beyond. Melbourne : Oxford University Press; 1997.
- 23The Double Life of The Family. Sydney : Allen & Unwin; 1997.,
- 26Orgasms for sale: the role of profit and politics in addressing women's sexual satisfaction. In: KaschakE, TieferL, editors. A New View of Women's Sexual Problems. New York : Haworth; 2001.
- 28Sex surveys: what does it mean when thirty to forty percent don't participate? Venereology 11(2):33–7.