Sex in Australia: Experiences of sexual coercion among a representative sample of adults
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 198–203, April 2003
How to Cite
de Visser, R. O., Smith, A. M.A., Rissel, C. E., Richters, J. and Grulich, A. E. (2003), Sex in Australia: Experiences of sexual coercion among a representative sample of adults. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 27: 198–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2003.tb00808.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- 1Problems with sexuality after sexual assault. Annu Rev Sex Res 2000; 11:235–57.,
- 2Sexual harassment, sexual coercion, and HIV risk among US adults 18–49 years. AIDS Behav 1998; 2:33–40., , ,
- 3The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States. Chicago : University of Chicago Press; 1994., , ,
- 5Communication, psychological predispositions and social environment. In: SpiraA, BajosN, and the ACSF Group, editors. Sexual Behaviour and AIDS. Hants : Avebury; 1994. p. 140–97., , , , , , et al.
- 12Survivors of sexual assault: an Australian survey. Int J Sociol Law 1994; 22:329–54.
- 15‘It'll come right back at me’: the interactional context of discussing rape with others. Violence Against Women 1998; 4:572–94.
- 23Measuring Remoteness: Accessibility/Remoteness Index of Australia (ARIA). Canberra : Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care; 2001.
- 24Australian Bureau of Statistics. Australian Standard Classification of Occupations, 2nd ed. Canberra : ABS; 1997. ABS Catalogue No.: 1220.0.
- 25Clinical Research Unit for Anxiety and Depression (CRUfAD). K10 Symptom Scale. [website] http:www.crufad.comK10k10info.htm. Sydney: CRUfAD). Accessed September 2000.
- 26Public Health Division. Report on the 1997 and 1998 NSW Health Surveys. Sydney : NSW Health Department; 2000.
- 27National Health and Medical Research Council. Australian Alcohol Guidelines: Health Risks and Benefits. Canberra : NHMRC; 2001.
- 28STATA: Statistical software [computer program]. Version 7.0. Texas : Stata Corporation; 2002.
- 29Australian Bureau of Statistics. National Health Survey, Summary of Results, 2001. Canberra : ABS; 2002. ABS Catalogue No.: 4364.0.
- 30Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles. Oxford : Blackwell; 1994., , ,