Alcohol-related problems experienced by university students in New Zealand
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 321–323, August 2004
How to Cite
McGee, R. and Kypri, K. (2004), Alcohol-related problems experienced by university students in New Zealand. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 28: 321–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2004.tb00437.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Revision requested: April 2004, Accepted: June 2004
- 2A Culture of Consumption: An Investigation into Alcohol Drinking Patterns Amongst University Students. Hamilton ( NZ ): University of Waikato; 2001., , , .
- 7Development of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT): World Health Organization Collaborative Project on Early Detection of Persons with Harmful Alcohol Consumption—II. Addiction 1993;88(6):791–804., , , , .
- 8Psychometric Theory. 2d ed. New York ( NY ): McGraw-Hill; 1978..
- 13Alcohol: No Ordinary Commodity—Research and Public Policy. Oxford ( UK ): Oxford University Press; 2003., , , , , , et al.