Physical Activity: Wearing slippers, falls and injury in residential care
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
2004 The Public Health Association of Australia Inc
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 180–187, April 2004
How to Cite
Kerse, N., Butler, M., Robinson, E. and Todd, M. (2004), Physical Activity: Wearing slippers, falls and injury in residential care. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 28: 180–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2004.tb00933.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Revision requested: October 2003; Accepted: February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!