Biomathematics and Bioinformatics, Rothamsted Research, Harpenden AL5 2JQ, UK. e-mail: email@example.com
A COMPARISON OF MIXED MODEL SPLINES FOR CURVE FITTING
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–23, March 2007
How to Cite
Welham, . S. J., Cullis, . B. R., Kenward, . M. G. and Thompson, R. (2007), A COMPARISON OF MIXED MODEL SPLINES FOR CURVE FITTING. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 49: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2006.00454.x
Wagga Wagga Agricultural Institute, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650, Australia.
Medical Statistics Unit, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel St, London WC1E 7HT, UK.
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!