Urban-rural differences in survival from cutaneous melanoma in Queensland
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 71–74, February 2006
How to Cite
Coory, M., Smithers, M., Aitken, J., Baade, P. and Ring, I. (2006), Urban-rural differences in survival from cutaneous melanoma in Queensland. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 30: 71–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2006.tb00089.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Revision requested: October 2005 Accepted: November 2005
- 1Cancer Incidence in Five Continents. Vol. VIII, no 155. Lyon ( FRA ): IARC Press; 2003., , , ,
- 2Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Cancer in Australia, 2001. AIHW, Canberra ( AUST ): AIHW; 2004. AIHW Catalogue No.: CAN18.
- 3South Australian Cancer Registry. Case Survivals by Place of Residence in South Australia. Epidemiology of Cancer in South Australia, 1977 to 1998. Adelaide ( AUST ): South Australian Health Commission; 1999. p. 48.
- 4Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Cancer Survival in Australia 1992–1997: Geographic Categories and Socioeconomic Status. Canberra ( AUST ): AIHW; 2003.
- 6Cutaneous melanoma. Cancer Surv. 1994; 19: 219–40.,
- 10Systematic treatment for metastatic cutaneous melanoma (Cochrane Review). In: The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 2, 2002. Oxford ( UK ): Update Software; 2003., , ,
- 13Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing. Measuring Remoteness: Accessibility/Remoteness Index of Australia. Canberra ( AUST ): DOHA; 2001.
- 17Australian Bureau of Statistics. Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas. Canberra ( AUST ): AGPS; 2004. Catalogue No.: 2039.0.
- 18Socioeconomic differences in cancer survival: a review of the evidence. In: KogevinasM., PearceN., SusserM., BoffettaP., editors. Social Inequality and Cancer. No.: 138. Lyon ( FRA ): IARC Press; 1997.,