Risk factors for preterm, low birth weight and small for gestational age birth in urban Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women in Townsville
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 163–170, April 2006
How to Cite
Panaretto, K., Lee, H., Mitchell, M., Larkins, S., Manessis, V., Buettner, P. and Watson, D. (2006), Risk factors for preterm, low birth weight and small for gestational age birth in urban Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women in Townsville. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 30: 163–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2006.tb00111.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Revision requested: September 2005 Accepted: January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.