Improving access to medicines among clients of remote area Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Services
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 177–183, April 2006
How to Cite
Kelaher, M., Dunt, D., Taylor-Thomson, D., Harrison, N., O'Donoghue, L., Barnes, T. and Anderson, I. (2006), Improving access to medicines among clients of remote area Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Services. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 30: 177–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2006.tb00113.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Revision requested: September 2005 Accepted: November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.