Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 190–196, April 2006
How to Cite
(2006), Book Reviews. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 30: 190–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2006.tb00119.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- 1Fuel poverty: from cold homes to affordable warmth. Belhaven Press; London , 1991.
- 2General Register Office. Third Annual Report of Births, Deaths and Marriages in England. London . HMSO, 1841. p. 102–9.
- 3Cold Comfort: the social and environmental determinants of excess winter death in England, 1986–1996. The Policy Press; London , 2001., , et al.
- 5The Seasons of ‘Six Feet Under’: trends and determinants of excess winter mortality in New Zealand from 1980 to 2000. Unpublished masters thesis, Department of Biostatistics, University of Melbourne; Melbourne (AUST); 2004.
- 1The Scientifi c Basis of Injury Prevention and Control. IP Communications, Melbourne ( AUST ); 2004.,