Folate intake and the primary prevention of non-neural birth defects
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 258–261, June 2006
How to Cite
Bower, C., Miller, M., Payne, J. and Serna, P. (2006), Folate intake and the primary prevention of non-neural birth defects. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 30: 258–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2006.tb00867.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2007
- Revision requested: January 2006 Accepted: March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.