Risk factors and seroprevalence of markers for hepatitis A, B and C in persons subject to homelessness in inner Sydney
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 247–251, June 2007
How to Cite
Poulos, R., Ferson, M., Orr, K., Lucy, A., Botham, S., McCarthy, M., Stern, J., Dixon, J., Murray, C. and Polis, S. (2007), Risk factors and seroprevalence of markers for hepatitis A, B and C in persons subject to homelessness in inner Sydney. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 31: 247–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2007.00056.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Submitted: September 2006 Revision requested: December 2006 Accepted: March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!