The acceptability of a depression screening tool in an urban, Aboriginal community-controlled health service
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 259–263, June 2007
How to Cite
Esler, D. M., Johnston, F. and Thomas, D. (2007), The acceptability of a depression screening tool in an urban, Aboriginal community-controlled health service. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 31: 259–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2007.00058.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Submitted: January 2006 Revision requested: August 2006 Accepted: April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.