Ten-year survival outcome of the nicotine transdermal patch with cognitive behavioural therapy
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 282–285, June 2007
How to Cite
Richmond, R. L. and Kehoe, L. (2007), Ten-year survival outcome of the nicotine transdermal patch with cognitive behavioural therapy. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 31: 282–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2007.00062.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Submitted: December 2006 Revision requested: March 2007 Accepted: May 2007
- 1Australian Bureau of Statistics. National Health Survey 2004-2005. Canberra (AUST) : ABS; 2006. Catalogue No.: 4360.0.
- 2Smoking Cessation Guidelines for Australian General Practice: Practice Handbook. Canberra (AUST) : Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care; 2004., , , , ,
- 3Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence. Clinical Practice Guideline. Rockville (MD) : US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service; 2000., , , et al.
- 4Smoking Cessation Interventions Review of Evidence and Implications for Best Practice in Health Care Settings. Canberra (AUST) : Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing; 2001.,
- 5NSW Health. Guide for the Management of Nicotine Dependent Inpatients – Summary of Evidence. Sydney (AUST) : New South Wales Health Department; 2002 January.
- 7Department of Health and Human Services. The Health Consequences of Smoking: Nicotine Addiction – A Report of the Surgeon General. Washington (DC) : United States Government Printing Office; 1988. DHSC Publication No.: (CDC) 88-8406.
- 8Nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation (Cochrane Review). In: The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 2, 2004. Chichester (UK) : Wiley; 2004., , , ,
- 14Three-year outcome of two- and three-year sustained abstainers from a smoking cessation study with nicotine patches. Journal of Smoking Related Disorders. 1994; 5(2):95–100., ,
- 15Two-year outcome in a smoking cessation trial with a nicotine patch. Journal of Smoking Related Disorders. 1992; 3: 241–5., ,
- 20Combined use of nicotine patch and gum compared with gum alone in smoking cessation: A clinical trial in North Karelia. Tob Control. 1995; 4: 231–5., , , , ,