ORSTAT and Leuven Statistics Research Center, K.U. Leuven, Naamsestraat 69, B-3000 Leuven, Belgium. e-mail: email@example.com
PREDICTION-FOCUSED MODEL SELECTION FOR AUTOREGRESSIVE MODELS
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 359–379, December 2007
How to Cite
Claeskens, G., Croux, C. and Van Kerckhoven, J. (2007), PREDICTION-FOCUSED MODEL SELECTION FOR AUTOREGRESSIVE MODELS. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 49: 359–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2007.00487.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!