Department of Quantitative Methods and Information Systems, Indian Institute of Management, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560076, India.
A SEMIPARAMETRIC BAYESIAN APPROACH TO NETWORK MODELLING USING DIRICHLET PROCESS PRIOR DISTRIBUTIONS
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc.
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 289–302, September 2010
How to Cite
Ghosh, P., Gill, P., Muthukumarana, S. and Swartz, T. (2010), A SEMIPARAMETRIC BAYESIAN APPROACH TO NETWORK MODELLING USING DIRICHLET PROCESS PRIOR DISTRIBUTIONS. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 52: 289–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2010.00583.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!