Département de Mathématiques et de Statistique, Université de Montréal, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H3C 3J7. e-mail: David.Haziza@umontreal.ca
SAMPLING AND ESTIMATION IN THE PRESENCE OF CUT-OFF SAMPLING
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2010
© 2010 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc.
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 303–319, September 2010
How to Cite
Haziza, D., Chauvet, G. and Deville, J.-C. (2010), SAMPLING AND ESTIMATION IN THE PRESENCE OF CUT-OFF SAMPLING. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 52: 303–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2010.00584.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!