Institute of Fundamental Sciences (Statistics), Massey University, PO Box 11222, Palmerston North, New Zealand. e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
SMALL-AREA ESTIMATION OF POVERTY: THE AID INDUSTRY STANDARD AND ITS ALTERNATIVES
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc.
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 341–362, December 2010
How to Cite
Haslett, S. J. and Jones, G. (2010), SMALL-AREA ESTIMATION OF POVERTY: THE AID INDUSTRY STANDARD AND ITS ALTERNATIVES. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 52: 341–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2010.00588.x
Acknowledgments. The authors wish to thank the Nepal Central Bureau of Statistics and the UN World Food Programme, without whose assistance this research would not have been possible. Opinions expressed in this article are the authors' own, and do not necessarily reflect those of either organization. The authors also acknowledge the substantial assistance of Dr Nicholas Longford at the earlier stages of this research, and thank the Associate Editor and two referees for their careful reading of the manuscript and their useful suggestions. Any errors, however, remain the responsibility of the authors only.
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!