Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Department of Internal Medicine, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA. e-mail: EBedrick@salud.unm.edu
MODEL SELECTION CRITERIA FOR LOGLINEAR MODELS
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc.
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 439–449, December 2010
How to Cite
Bedrick, . E. J. and Crandall, . W. K. (2010), MODEL SELECTION CRITERIA FOR LOGLINEAR MODELS. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 52: 439–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2010.00593.x
Acknowledgments. We thank the editorial staff and referees for many suggestions that improved the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!