University of Melbourne, Carlton, 3053, Australia. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSTRUCTING MORE POWERFUL EXACT TESTS OF EQUIVALENCE FROM BINARY MATCHED PAIRS
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc.
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 27–42, March 2011
How to Cite
Lloyd, . C. J. and Moldovan, . M. V. (2011), CONSTRUCTING MORE POWERFUL EXACT TESTS OF EQUIVALENCE FROM BINARY MATCHED PAIRS. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 53: 27–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2011.00597.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!