Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials with Time-to-Event Endpoints edited by Karl E. Peace
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
© 2011 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc.
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 266–267, June 2011
How to Cite
Gebski, V. (2011), Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials with Time-to-Event Endpoints edited by Karl E. Peace. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 53: 266–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2011.00619.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!