Department of Probability and Statistics, Guangzhou University, Guangzhou 510006, China. e-mail: email@example.com
DUAL-OBJECTIVE OPTIMAL MIXTURE DESIGNS
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc.
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 211–222, June 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Wong, W. and Peng, H. (2012), DUAL-OBJECTIVE OPTIMAL MIXTURE DESIGNS. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 54: 211–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2012.00670.x
Acknowledgements. The authors thank the editorial team for their comments on an earlier version of the manuscript. Weng Kee Wong worked on the manuscript when he was a visiting fellow at The Sir Isaac Newton Institute at Cambridge, England, for the six-month workshop on Design and Analysis of Experiments. He thanks the Institute for the support during his visit in the summer of 2011. The whole work was jointly supported by National Nature Sciences Foundation of China (10871054).
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!