Department of Biostatistics, Robert Stemple College of Public Health and Social Work, Florida International University, Miami, Florida, U.S.A. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ON THE EQUIVALENCE OF SOME INDICES OF SIMILARITY: IMPLICATION FOR BINARY PRESENCE/ABSENCE DATA
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc.
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 189–198, June 2012
How to Cite
Albatineh, A. N., Khan, H. M.R. and Niewiadomska-Bugaj, M. (2012), ON THE EQUIVALENCE OF SOME INDICES OF SIMILARITY: IMPLICATION FOR BINARY PRESENCE/ABSENCE DATA. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 54: 189–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2012.00674.x
Acknowledgements. The authors thank the editor and two anonymous referees for their valuable comments and suggestions that improved the presentation of the paper.
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!