Acknowledgements. This research was supported by the Galician Official Statistical Institute (IGE) and by a Spanish grant from the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (MTM2011-22392). The authors would like to thank two anonymous referees for suggestions that helped to improve the quality of this paper.
Generalised Variance Function Estimation for Binary Variables in Large-Scale Sample Surveys
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc. Published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 301–324, September 2012
How to Cite
Cao, R., Vilar, J. A. and Vilar, J. M. (2012), Generalised Variance Function Estimation for Binary Variables in Large-Scale Sample Surveys. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 54: 301–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2012.00682.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!