Acknowledgements. The authors are grateful to the anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments. They also acknowledge the advice and assistance provided by Ray Chambers from the University of Wollongong, and Alistair Davidson from the Australian Bureau of Agriculture and Resource Economics and Sciences.
A Comparision of Two Methods of Linking Spatial and Economic Data from Farm Surveys†
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc. Published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 375–390, September 2012
How to Cite
Kokic, P., Lawson, K., Elliston, L., Liang, C. and Shafron, W. (2012), A Comparision of Two Methods of Linking Spatial and Economic Data from Farm Surveys. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 54: 375–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2012.00683.x
This research and the content of this article does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Bureau of Agriculture and Resource Economics and Sciences.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!