Acknowledgements. The work in this paper is drawn from the author's Ph.D., which was conducted under the supervision of Dr Tony Robinson at the University of Bath. The author thanks University of Bath and EPSRC DTA for their financial support throughout her Ph.D., and the Editor and Associate Editor for carefully reviewing the manuscript and offering helpful comments. London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
A Bayesian Approach to Modelling Reticulation Events with Application to the Ribosomal Protein Gene rps11 of Flowering Plants
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc. Published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 401–426, December 2012
How to Cite
Radice, R. (2012), A Bayesian Approach to Modelling Reticulation Events with Application to the Ribosomal Protein Gene rps11 of Flowering Plants. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 54: 401–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-842X.2012.00686.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!