I am obliged to the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) Knowledge Centre for access to RBNZ documents. Gary Hawke, Frank Holmes, Noel Lough, Francine McKenzie, and Lyndon Moore commented on a draft, and Toby Daglish helped with sterling/DM issues. Earlier versions were presented to the Asia Pacific Economic and Business History Conference, University of Melbourne, and the Association of Business Historians Conference, University of Birmingham.
THE EUROMARKETS AND THE NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT IN THE 1960S
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand 2009
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 252–275, November 2009
How to Cite
Singleton, J. (2009), THE EUROMARKETS AND THE NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT IN THE 1960S. Australian Economic History Review, 49: 252–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2009.00265.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!