The Living Wage: Lessons from the History of Economic Thought – By Donald R. Stabile
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Economic History Review© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 201–202, July 2011
How to Cite
Luce, S. (2011), The Living Wage: Lessons from the History of Economic Thought – By Donald R. Stabile. Australian Economic History Review, 51: 201–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8446.2010.00290.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!